C&S is the nationwide leader in grocery distribution logistics. We are proud that among our customers are some of the largest regional grocery chains in the nation. Our goal is to distribute groceries at the lowest possible cost while delivering unequaled customer service to our retail stores.
We are customer-focused and associate-driven. The C&S working environment is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding, and our rapid growth provides career opportunities at all levels of the organization. We seek talented people who are motivated by growth and change and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Are you up for the challenge? Are you India?
Now Hiring – Merchandising Assistants
- Make sure the C&S inventory is at the correct and most competitive cost for our customers using the manufacturers price lists and set up new inventory in the Mainframe system.
- Vendor file maintenance to include, keeping their price book up to date with the current market prices and assisting in their billing.
- Create spreadsheets, update existing reports and distribute them as needed.
- Maintain price books and files with current and accurate information.
- Assist with tracking PO’s and the forecasting of certain products.
- There may be other duties assigned to you as needed by your supervisor.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic computer skill, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, occasionally stressful environment.
- Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S – An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Submit job application today!
Now Hiring – Quality Control Associate
- Quality control clerk is responsible for the oversight of all product in their area of responsibility
- Daily reporting to Safeway Quality Control and to C&S buyers
- Communication to warehouse supervision and Management on issues
- Communication to the inventory control department daily on inventory balance issues
- Work daily reports to ensure product is in proper rotation
- Addressing and correcting issues within their area of responsibility
- Ability to assist shipping and receiving teams with issues
- Additional daily tasks as assigned by management
- Detail orientated
- Basic computer experience ~ Excel spreadsheets, Outlook.
- Good communication skills
- Tolerance of the cold working environment
- High School Diploma
- Available to work weekends and an early morning schedule
- Ability to work well and closely with others as a team
Digitalrcare online is Now Hiring
Digitalrcare online Senior Services is a premier provider of private duty non-medical home care. Our caregivers provide personal care for those individuals seeking assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living). We provide these services in many settings including personal residences, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals or wherever our clients reside. The company seeks to employ the highest quality caregivers. The company has franchised offices throughout North America.
Digitalrcare online Senior Services began in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan in 1996 as a company dedicated to establishing a new standard in the quality of non-medical home care services provided to seniors and disabled individuals in our communities.At present we are looking for employee from India who can work online and offline to sale our products. Our ability to provide an unparalleled quality of care has led to a rapid expansion of our business. Our success has been directly attributable to the meticulous selection of the most highly qualified, responsible and compassionate caregivers. We understand that it takes a special caregiver to carry out our services, a person who gains more from their job than a good wage. For this reason, we operate under the credo that we will only hire a caregiver whom we would feel comfortable sending into our own parent’s home.
Now Hiring – Home Health Aide
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors in the English language .
- Ability to accurately follow and process written and verbal instructions.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in clinical skills through competency checklist and skills demonstration test.
- Minimum score of 80% on competency exam (NLN Test).
The HHA/CNA provides specifically defined, non-medical care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home. The HHA/CNA is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and homemaking services in the home setting to clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The HHA/CNA conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client/family confidentiality, and adhering to agency dress code.
Now Hiring – Home Companion
- Satisfactory compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, families, co-workers, and all supervisors. Including ability to proficiently follow and process written and verbal instruction in the English language.
- Satisfactorily demonstrate and perform competency in direct care skills through completion of competency checklist.
The Home Companion provides specifically defined, non-skilled health care services under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home.
The home Companion is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and light housekeeping services in the home setting of clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently. The Home Companion conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care in compliance with the agency Bill of Rights, observing client and family confidentiality, and adherence to agency dress code.